Wade TrailersWade Trailers is one of the many brands of trailers we offer at Nationwide Haul. Our decision to sell and lease Wade trailers is logical, thanks to the brand’s vast experience and durable construction.
A Rich HistoryWade trailers has more than four decades of experience. To last so long in the industry, a brand has to deliver high-quality trailers made to last.
One of the secrets to the durability and success of Wade trailers is its MagnIbeam. This is the result of the brand’s goal of building the strongest steel trailer main beam within the industry.
The engineering team at Wade worked with the Center for Advanced Vehicular Systems (CAVS). CAVS has a world-class reputation in engineering, technology, and research, which Wade combined with its excellent reputation.
Together, the team developed the MagnIbeam using state-of-the-art analytical tools and high-performance computational resources. The development of MagnIbeam is the result of careful design, modeling, analysis, and simulation.Once Wade and CAVS developed the MagnIbeam, Wade made it the backbone of every single Wade trailer.
Wade Offers Custom Designs
In addition to the various Wade trailers that we typically have at Nationwide Haul, Wade also offers custom design capabilities. Let our team know if you are interested in these, and we will assist you with the process.
Otherwise, you can easily find a Wade trailer that fits your requirements thanks to:
- Width options of 96 to 120 inches
- Web options of 3/16 to 3/8 of an inch
- Length options of 28 to 60 feet
- Options from one to five axles
- Plasma cut web options
- Multiple suspension options
- Multiple axle configurations
Wades Uses Premium Component PartsIn addition to the smart engineering behind the MagnIbeam, Wade trailers are made using premium components, ensuring the longevity and reliability of your Wade trailers.
Other Highlights of Wade Trailers
In addition to the MagnIbeam, the premium components, and the opportunities for customization, Wade trailers also stand out with the following features:
- 100% plug-in sealed wiring harness
- All-LED lights as a standard
- All electrical components placed in rubber grommets
- All air lines placed in rubber grommets
- Anti-spray mud flaps
- 7-way and auxiliary plugs
- Spring-loaded glad hands
- Wabco Meritor roll stability system
- 4S/2M Wabco ABS
- 130K top and bottom flanges
- Machine-welded main beams
- 80K Hi-Tensile one-piece webs
- 80K 4- and 6-inch JR I-beams
- 12- to 16-inch crossmember spacing
- Full-length Apitong flooring
- Structural steel side rails
- Rub rails that are 3/8 by 3 inches
- Double pipe spools
Make the Most of Your Wade Trailers
Once you decide to get a quality Wade trailer from Nationwide Haul, you have a few additional services to keep in mind. For example, you can talk to our team about choosing a vehicle with a warranty to protect your financial interests.
We can also talk about your options for financing. We understand that buying a trailer outright can be expensive, especially for smaller businesses. That’s why we work to get financing for every Nationwide Haul client that needs it.
Contact us to learn more about the Wade trailers available at Nationwide Haul.