Heavy Duty Semi Truck Technician
Nationwide Haul is a semi-truck & semi-trailer dealership, specializing in the sales, leasing, finance and repair of class 7 & 8 vehicles.
Nationwide Haul Truck & Trailer Repair is currently looking for a semi-truck / trailer technician to perform service and repairs on a variety of equipment for internal and retail repair and service work.
- Diesel/Gasoline engine repair (multiple makes & manufactures)
- Troubleshoot, repair, replace and adjust all major components
- Electrical & computer diagnostic
- DEF / DPF systems
- Ability to perform DOT inspections
- Air Conditioning
- Brakes (Air Brake Systems)
- Transmission & Clutch work
- Tires & Alignments
- 2+ Years of Equipment Repair & Service experience
- CDL License is a major plus but not a requirement
- English speaking
- Basic Computer Skills
- Reliable and punctual
- Hard working & Motivated
- Full Company Benefits Package
- 8am-5pm (Monday-Friday)
- 1 Hour Lunch Break per day
- No Weekends or Business Holidays
- Not Required to work overtime
*Please send in resume and only apply if you feel you are fully qualified for the position.