At Nationwide Haul, we always strive to provide you with reliable equipment that you can count on. To give you even more confidence you can add a variety of aftermarket semi-truck warranties to cover your vehicle even when the manufacturer’s warranty may be expired.Between the NTP and Premium 2000+ Warranty Programs, we offer a great deal of versatility. We can easily mix and match various warranty options, creating warranty coverage that is customized to your needs.
In order for a truck to be eligible for a warranty it must meet the following requirements:
- Class 8 Truck
- No more than 10 yrs. old inc. the current model year
- Verified Mileage under 900K
Covered Component Options:
- Internally lubricated hard parts, cam shaft, cam bearings, crankshaft, cylinder head and liners, intake and exhaust valves, main bearings, pistons and over 31+ additional components.
- Critical Components
- Complete injector, fuel pump, engine control module (ECM), water pump, turbocharger(s), and over 5+ additional components.
- Aftertreatment System
- Aftertreatment electronic control module (ACM), diesel oxidation catalyst (DOC), DPF dosing module, exhaust gas recirculation (EGR) valves, EGR cooler(s), selective catalytic reduction (SCR) catalyst, wiring harness, and over 34+ additional components.
- Transmission & Rear Axle
- Internally lubricated hard parts of manual or automatic transmission, internally lubricated parts and power divider for differential.
Term Length & Mileage Options:
- 6 Months to 48 Months
- 50K Miles to 400K Miles
Additional Warranty Benefits and Options available:
Don’t forget to ask your rep about the following valuable programs and services to include in your vehicle warranty.
- Rapid Repair Guarantee
- Towing Benefit
- Auxiliary Power Unit (APU)
- Comfort Package
- Rental Truck Assistance
- Roadside Truck Assistance
- Used Reefer Unit Trailer Warranty