Semi-Trailer Mechanic/Repair Technician
Nationwide Haul is a semi-truck & semi-trailer dealership, specializing in the sales, leasing, finance and repair of class 7 & 8 vehicles.
Nationwide Haul Truck & Trailer Repair is currently looking for a semi-trailer technician to perform service and repairs on a variety of equipment for internal and retail repair and service work.
- Trailer Body Repairs (Panels, Flooring, Door Systems, Suspension, Landing Gear, sub frame etc.)
- Welding (Aluminum & Steel)
- Tires, Brakes, and Alignments
- Preventative Maintenance
- Perform DOT inspections
- Accurately record Time, Parts, and inspections Checklists
- Move company equipment around lot safely and efficiently
- Ability to diagnose, troubleshoot and repair vehicles
- Disassemble, inspect, and replace worn or broken parts.
- 2+ Years of Equipment Repair & Service experience
- CDL License is a major plus but not a requirement
- Must have/own tools
- English speaking
- Basic Computer Skills
- Reliable and punctual
- Hard working & Motivated
- Full Company Benefits Package
- 8am-5pm (Monday-Friday)
- 1 Hour Lunch Break per day
- No Weekends or Business Holidays
- Not Required to work overtime
*Please send in resume and only apply if you feel you are fully qualified for the position.